Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you decide to use our FREE blog set up service and make a purchase using the links below we’ll receive a commission to NO additional price for you. The blog set up is FREE but to use the service you’ll have to purchase hosting using our partner link. For more info check out our Disclosure.
Times are uncertain right now and it seems like the entire world is holding its breath in anticipation of what’s to come and how it’s gonna affect us – our day to day lives, our finances, our dreams, and goals.
And yet, we have no choice but to adapt & overcome.
Big parts of our lives have moved online. We connect with friends/family online, we shop online, we seek information online…and, not surprisingly, entrepreneurship is now so tightly connected with the big wide web that basically every possible business niche has its online presence (and more).
Not only that, purely online businesses are blooming.
The possibilities to earn an income online are ENDLESS.
But since you’re here, you’re probably playing with the idea of a blog. Have you been thinking about it for a while now?
Before I started my own fitness blog 3 years back, I had a solid 3 years of just quietly entertaining the idea in my head and coming up with blog post ideas.
If I have one regret in my life, it’s not starting a blog earlier!
There were ups & downs (there still are) but in the meantime, I learned SO much, my horizons widened and now I’m lucky enough to be able to work on the blogging field together with my sweetheart Rafael.
Did you know that…
You can earn PASSIVE income with your blog through:
- Ads display (with platforms like AdSense, Monumetric, Mediavine, etc. Platforms like Mediavine can pay you up to 30-32USD per 1000 page views)
- Affiliate Marketing (by joining platforms like ShareASale, Awin, Amazon Associates, etc.)
But that’s just a fraction of the possibilities a blog can create for you – sponsored posts, freelancing gigs, long-term brand partnerships – all these can be incredibly profitable. You can also create your own product/s (digital or not) and sell them to your followers/readers.
Starting a blog is starting a business. The best part about it is that you don’t need to make a huge initial investment to start.
There are TONS of bloggers earning 10s of 1000s of dollars each month with their blogs. Yes, it’s hard work and yes – it’s a lot of consistent learning and improving. But the end goal is DEFINITELY worth it. If you’re willing to put in the effort, keep reading!
It’s a dream come true for us and our own business that started from scratch.
Blogging has brought us not just financial freedom but a feeling of fulfillment as well.
There’s nothing like being your own boss!
We believe everyone deserves that! (Everyone willing to put in the work at least!)
Why are we offering you a free blog set up?
We know that for a lot of future-bloggers the technical side of managing a site can be very intimidating – even more so in the beginning!
Hell, that’s what kept me from starting my own blog for 3 whole years!
On our About Us page, we already mentioned, that Best Blogging Resources is all about giving back!
Apart from the information and experience that we’re sharing here, providing our readers with a free blog set up is (in our view) one of the best ways to encourage and help you!
What does the set up entail?
We want to take away the first technical struggles for you! And believe us when we tell you that services like this offer don’t usually come free – they cost 150 USD and more!
What we’re offering you is a free WordPress theme installation plus 10 free plugins that are essential for the smooth running of any website. All you’ll need to do after that is customize your theme and start creating your content – you know, the fun part of blogging!
Keep in mind a service like that is usually paid because it’s actually a lot of work. In full disclosure, this offer is only available if you sign up with our SiteGround partner link for a new hosting account. This, of course, will come at NO additional cost to you but will provide us with a commission that enables us to keep providing free content.
Rest assured that SiteGround is one of the best hosting providers out there! They’ll give you fast loading times and award-winning customer support.
Furthermore, SiteGround is highly praised among bloggers and website owners, especially as a comparison to some of their popular competitors like Bluehost (you can see it below).
You can read more about SiteGround and get more information on how to sign up with them here.
With these service you’ll receive:
- FREE WordPress theme
- FREE theme installation & set up
- 10 FREE essential plugins to improve, sustain and manage your site
- Continuous support and answering your questions in our Facebook group Bloggers Business Mindset.
You’ll be saving yourself at least 150USD and be ready to start posting blog posts in no time (and, frankly, that’s the fun part and what blogging is about).
What to do:
Following the instructions below, sign up for SiteGround’s hosting using our partner link.
After activating your SiteGround account, send us your hosting info, password, and domain name, as well as the theme you’ve chosen.
We’ll install your theme and essential plugins for you within 2 working days. Once done, please change your password, customize your theme to your liking and voila! – launch your blog.
Signing up with Siteground
Go to SiteGround’s site, choose Web Hosting, and then your desired hosting plan. We recommend GrowBig as it gives you the best value for your money.
Then, choose a domain name (pick Register a New Domain) and finish your order by filling in your billing info.
That’s it on your part! Let us install your theme now!
Choose your theme!
Take a look at the live-demos of these 5 themes and choose the one that fits your personality and your blog the most!
- Bard by Beautiful Themes ( can be easily customized and suitable for multiple blog niches)
- Kale by Lyra Themes (a very successful & popular theme perfect for food bloggers)
- Ariel by Lyra Themes (another great theme for lifestyle/wellness bloggers)
- Feminine by Blossom Themes (beautiful, feminine theme customizable for different blog niches)
- Blossom Mommy Blog by Blossom Themes (great theme for aspiring mommy bloggers)
We’ll install you 10 essential plugins that no site can’t do without. They’ll enable you to:
- Add sharing buttons to your posts so that your readers can share your amazing content on their social media
- Display Cookies Policy Notice
- Create a newsletter sign-up form so that you start collecting email subscribers from the start
- Optimize your site and make it faster
- Optimize the images on your site so that it loads faster (speed is very important for site performance)
- Insert a contact form so that your readers can easily get in touch with you.
- Optimize your content for SEO (search engine optimization)
- Easily optimize your site for ads display (so that you can start monetizing from the start)
Don’t forget to sign up with our SiteGround partner link before filling in the form below!
Free Blog Set Up Form
A few things to note…
1.These themes are for self-hosted WordPress sites only so they won’t work with platforms like Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.
2. You WON’T need to purchase anything else other domain name and hosting plan with SiteGround. We’ll set up your theme and plugins for you so that you can start posting blog posts right away!
3. The themes are fully customizable so you can change a LOT to make your site look to your liking – layout, font, colors, etc.
4. Keep in mind that once your theme is installed, your site won’t look exactly like the demo you’ve seen. The theme is a framework that you’ll need to customize and fill in with content in order to make it look the way you envision.
5. The theme you get will be your start! You can keep it for as long as you like it but it doesn’t mean that you cannot change it later on.
Here’s to new beginnings! Looking forward to seeing how yours looks like!
Raf & Lily